We are a group of people traveling, working and studying. So we decided to manage, some big houses that we want to turn into small community:
1) Large kitchen, specially Italians like to sit down in the kitchen to contemplate their pasta boiling “al dente”.
2) Living room for couchsurfing, absolutely NO TV!!! Sometimes projections, cool meetings and music.
3) Garden! So that, sometimes, we do low-fi party!
4) Nice neighborhood: they won't break our vibes because we are mixed, young and international.
5) The main aim of the low-fi community is to create a bridge between Europe and Brazil so that we frequently awake low-fi community members about the projects we are developing in Salvador da Bahia, Brazil.
6) Organization of philosophical and sociological debate about the research of Gills Deleuze and Felix Guatari about post-modernism and molecular revolution.
7) Developing of ethno-botanic culture, referring the experience of the ethno-botanic world to a strengthening of the magical residues in humans being today rather than seeking for an individual mystical perfection.
8) How to switch from individual experience towards the rituals of the group: we promote the “schizophrenic” type rather then the post-modern self-programmed android.
London is the origin breeding ground for low-fi party house project.